ProgressiveThink.com is ranked in the top 100 of Top Conservatives on Twitter (#tcot) with over 50,000 Twitter followers. It is one of the fastest growing blogs on the Internet. We “think like our Founding Fathers” and in so doing, join the chorus of Americans who believe in the Constitution of The United States of America.
ProgressiveThink.com has been mentioned and referenced in many thought provoking sites like digg.com and others. There is no compensation for the publication of your article. You’ll have only the satisfaction that you have added your voice to the support of America.
A Few Guidelines:
1. If you’re an Obama supporter or a socialist (same thing?) don’t bother submitting an article. Please submit it to MSNBC. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to publish it.
2. Any topic on politics, history or social science is OK if it is of the conservative, libertarian or even Republican persuasion. There are many good thinking foks out there, ya know, regardless of party affiliation.
3. No more than 1,500 words. I’m sure you have a lot to say and please don’t embarrass yourself with bad spelling.
Guest Blog by: [Your real name, nic or screen name] [Link to your web site]
Follow [name] @[your Twitter link]
[Your blog piece]
Note to Reader: The opinions expressed in this blog article do not necessarily represent the opinion(s) of Tessler. They are the author’s own viewpoint.
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org – I reply to all submissions (sooner or later).
- If you have questions, comments or concerns, use the Contact Page. Click Here.
1. Submit the entire written article in .TXT or .DOC format (not .DOCX format) attached to the email. It may be written within the email as well.
2. In the body of the email please include your name or a screen name you want credited as the author of the piece and also include in the email your Twitter name.
3. Do not email me a link to a published article and say “here is my article submission.” That won’t work. Sorry, but I don’t have the time to chase your article.
4. If you have had the article published previously in another blog, that is fine. Let me know that.
5. If you know how to create hyper-links then do so within the article in the .TXT or .DOC format attachment. I need to be able to see the HTML code that creates the link.
6. As the writer, you are solely responsible for insuring that you are the author of the article, and that your information is factual and accurate. You will be given the byline for your article so the content will be solely your responsibility.
7. In no way are you considered an employee or legal representative of ProgressiveThink.com. Your submission is strictly on a volunteer basis. By your submission, you are automatically giving ProgressiveThink.com permission to post your work on the site. You retain all intellectual property rights to your work.
8. I do not return any materials.
9. Photos in the article are allowed. Each person in the photo must be correctly identified. Also attach the photo to the email that is sent.
10 A “thumbnail,” no larger than 200 x 200 can also be used next to the article. Attach the thumbnail to the email.
Please note: You have the sole responsibility for securing permission to use photos submitted with your article. ProgressiveThink.com does not assume that responsibility under any circumstances whatsoever.
If you would like to become regular guest blogger write and tell me what you have in mind.